With over 16 years of experience in the real estate industry, Claude is originally from North Carolina and a graduate of East Carolina University with a BSBA – Marketing concentration. He is also a Graduate of the Realtor Institute, the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide the highest level of professional services by securing a strong educational background.
Claude views himself as a Real Estate consultant more than a salesperson. His clients depend on him to answer major questions that are crucial to their decision-making process. He goes beyond the typical marketing analysis to facilitate a true lifestyle match ensuring the very best luxury real estate opportunities available.
Raised in the south, Claude was instilled with the principles of honesty and a strong work ethic and prides himself on building his business on solid, high-quality relationships that are more valuable than a single commission.
Claude is a firm believer in serving the community in which he lives and is actively involved in several organizations, some of which include:
• Stonewall’s Claiming Our Voice – Diamond Sponsor
• Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show Winward VIP Lounge
• International SeaKeepers Society Annual Gala at 1600 Ponce de Leon
• Scuderia of South Florida Club
• International SeaKeepers Society Annual Gala at La Maison Blanche
• Poverello Bowl-a-Thon to Fight Hunger
• The Pet Project Yappy Hour Fundraiser
He is an active member of The Greater Fort Lauderdale Board of Realtors, The National Association of Realtors and Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate.
Claude is proud to be associated with Florida Luxurious Properties, the #1 Ranked Private Brokerage in Broward County with over $2 Billion in sales.